Careers & Hiring
Start building the future, join the AI movement with KeyReply now.
Why join KeyReply?
- We solve difficult problems that are very meaningful. Healthcare organizations around the world are now planning for what post-covid-19 will look like. What does a smart hospital look like? What changes should they make for Healthcare 2.0?
- By being more nimble in the way of delivering care – in person or remote; moving from reactive to proactive and preventive care; empowering patients to make informed first-level decisions on their next course of actions; and more efficient resource allocation, we can positively impact the lives of millions in very tangible ways.
- We are proud to work with some of the largest and most well-respected healthcare institutions. Your work will be used prominently by millions to improve the future of patient engagement.
- Lead the innovation in Healthcare and Insurance by joining KeyReply today.
What’s it like working at KeyReply?
No matter your background we work as a team to reach our goals. We work hand in hand with our customers to understand and solve their problems.
We see projects through from beginning to end and thrive when obstacles dare stand between us and success!
Great teams require trust so they can focus on their tasks and trust enables us to effectively manage our time and priorities without micromanagement.
When you are working with state-of-the-art technology you encounter challenges no one has faced before. That means we need to innovate on the fly and create new solutions for making progress. A love of learning is the only way to push the boundaries.
We have cultivated a culture where we strive to be better every day than we were the day before, and make a directed effort to improve ourselves and the world around us.
Perks and Benefits:
✓ Flexible vacation policy and work arrangements.
✓ Lots of autonomy and freedom to suggest improvements to the company.
✓ Team activities, Snacks, Games, Outings.
✓ Medical benefits and Employee Stock Options.
We're hiring for these positions
By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next breed of enterprises, and working with these companies who care deeply about their customers. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end user and driving customer satisfaction.
We are genuine, down to earth, hard workers; we don't just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become a best-in-class individual, as much as we care about being the best-in-the-world business.
- Take responsibility within an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products, providing innovative solutions to challenging programming and design problems.
- Accurately scope effort, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with team members and other stakeholders; sometimes this includes clients, if you need to.
- Stay aware of industry trends, confidently make technology choices and strategic decisions.
- Ship high quality products and features with an end-to-end mind set from conception to delivery and production support, owning specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health.
- Self-driven and care about maintainability of code, automation, deployment processes, and want to write the highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
Skills & Experience required
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing applications
Experience working most of the following: VueJS, ReactJS, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, MySQL/Postgres/MSSQL, WebSocket
- Experience and adamant in creating well thought-out applications that have reusable components, readable code, resilient design, low maintenance, computational efficiency, modular and future-proof (i.e. easy to modify and add on later)
- Experience with DevOps, like Azure/AWS/on-premise deployments and maintenance with Machine Learning/AI systems will be a plus.
- Experience in developing secure systems that fulfil stringent enterprise non-functional requirements will be a plus.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
As a QA you will responsible for ensuring that products and services meet the established standards set by KeyReply. Your duties include maintaining strong overall quality control of products made by KeyReply adhering to reliability, performance and customer expectation. Inspection of products is part of the job with the obligation to report and document findings.
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Adhere to industry quality and safety standards
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements Maintain standards for reliability and performance of production
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, and features in business terms. Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Working knowledge of products and services
- In-depth understanding of industry standards and company policies
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
To develop, sell and support a successful AI software product a business needs to solve a market problem, understand its market, identify the opportunity as well as develop and market an appropriate piece of software.
As a product manager, you are part of the core business function, and will have the opportunity to help chart our product roadmap and AI strategy. To succeed in this role, you must have a strong understanding of software, become an expert in AI and in our business domain.
- Love bringing people along for the ride.
Your designers, engineers love you. Your users and buyers trust you’re listening to them. You understand that sales, customer success, and account managers have incredible insights into our customers, and pretty awesome ideas too.
- Think critically and are intellectually honest.
You have input from everyone. You still have your opinion on the product, and you’re able to back it up with evidence and sound thinking. Still, you welcome your colleagues to challenge your ideas and you’re prepared to shift.
- Are a systems thinker.
You care about solving customer problems. You also care about building a scalable solution. When a customer ask for feature, you dig in and understand why. You’re able to abstract the problem and turn it into a solution fit for many.
- Are pragmatic and adaptable.
You recognize that we work with enterprises and large businesses, and things don’t always happen on the timeline we want. That balance in making our customers happy today whilst building for the future, is the hallmark of a great B2B product team.
You might like this role because,
- You relish the challenge of being the first Product Manager in a startup.
You recognize that things can be messy. You’re also excited at the opportunity and autonomy to grow the product, the company, the practice, and yourself.
- You want to be more than just a backlog manager.
You know that feature factories don’t build good products. We count on you to bring the insights that help the company make sound decisions.
- You want to have strategic impact.
Work directly with our CEO and CTO. Get support from our product coach and advisor, a founder and product leader of 15 years.
- You excited about working with real
Innovation in AI is happening at lightspeed and some can bring about quantum leaps in product improvements. Our CTO has his nose in the latest developments and is always on the lookout for what can help us build better bots.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 4 years’ working experience and 2 years working experience as a product manager on B2B or enterprise.
- Bring people along and collaborates with cross-functional teams (such as engineering, marketing, sales, quality assurance/testing, customer success) in order to build a product that fulfils a product vision and to turn it into business success.
- Experience defining and developing a new software product or service.
- High interest with Artificial Intelligence, you will work closely with CTO to understand how technology evolution can drive huge improvements in product.
- Good critical and strategic thinking skills and highly intellectual.
- Pragmatic, willing to deal with complexity, deal with custom requests.
- Systems thinker, able to translate insights to tangible product.
- Presentable and comfortable with front end client interactions.
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environments (such as a startup) is a bonus.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Drive sales meetings and close customers.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Consistently surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Enable channel partners regionally to close deals.
- Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships and supporting clients through their lifetime as clients.
- Provide product feedback based on sales conversations to shape product decisions and direction.
- Speak at events to pitch and make connections with new prospects and partners.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 5 years’ experience working as sales or business development
- Proven experience in b2b enterprise sales and he/she has sold either AI software in NLP OR
healthcare/medical software to hospitals and large institutions (not clinics) OR insurance software (b2b)
- Proven closed deals before in this space in South East Asia or globally is a must
- Networking expert, communicates superbly and enthusiastically.
- Over-achiever who not only completes assigned tasks, but makes your own tasks based on your own judgments, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven critical thinker and team-player who can make independent decisions and proactively helps others across other functions.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about artificial intelligence, data and automation; you must enjoy learning difficult technicalities about AI in order for you to do your job confidently and effectively.
- Familiarity with bots, messaging products, automation, software and digital marketing.
- Experience with sales growth tools and techniques.
- Previous SaaS start-up experience will be an advantage