Careers & Hiring
Be a step ahead of the masses, join the AI movement with KeyReply now.
What’s it like working at KeyReply?
- Dedication: We see projects through from beginning to end in spite of obstacles we may encounter.
- Collaboration: We work internally with people from a variety of backgrounds. We also work externally with our customers, often on site, to understand and solve their problems.
- Trust: We trust each other to effectively manage time and priorities—we don't micromanage. We want to give people the space to think for themselves.
- Growth: We push ourselves and our peers to improve themselves and the world around them.
- Learning: We often face entirely novel problems, where we need to pick up a lot of new information and learn how to use it to make progress.
We spend weekends working on internal hackathons and evenings watching Westworld and other sci-fi shows together.
Perks and Benefits:
✓ Flexible vacation policy and work arrangements.
✓ Lots of autonomy and freedom to suggest improvements to the company.
✓ Team activities, lunches, games, outings, bean bags
✓ Medical benefits
Customer Success Executive/Manager
The customer success manager will work with our clients, engineering and project delivery teams to ensure that the project outcomes are met and exceeded.
You will drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals and expansion.
You will be analyzing clients' data and feedback, turn this into onboarding and retention strategies and feed into the product road map.
You be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
You will have exposure to clients in a range of:
- Delivering ROI and determining meaningful metrics to track for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle. Analyse customer health metrics and run NPS and gather other feedback from customers
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Ideally 1+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical and data analytics skills
- Willing to make mistakes fast enough to learn
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Extremely well organised with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Business Development Executive/Manager - Singapore & Regional
- Drive sales meetings and close customers.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Consistently surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Enable channel partners regionally to close deals.
- Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships and supporting clients through their lifetime as clients.
- Provide product feedback based on sales conversations to shape product decisions and direction.
- Speak at events to pitch and make connections with new prospects and partners.
- Networking expert, communicates superbly and enthusiastically.
- Over-achiever who not only completes assigned tasks, but makes your own tasks based on your own judgments, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven critical thinker and team-player who can make independent decisions and proactively helps others across other functions.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about artificial intelligence, data and automation; you must enjoy learning difficult technicalities about AI in order for you to do your job confidently and effectively.
- We are not a MNC – Your track record should count more than your certificate. So tell us why else you’re special.
- Industry experience in insurance, banking, healthcare and HR will also be helpful.
- Previous experience selling to enterprises in the South East Asia region will be a big plus.
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with bots, messaging products, automation, software and digital marketing.
- Experience with sales growth tools and techniques.
- Some computer science or information systems knowledge.
- Previous SaaS startup experience.
- Business analysis/process background.
You will also enjoy competitive salaries and uncapped commission.
This job operates in a professional AI startup environment. The office is located in central Singapore. KeyReply serves clients regionally in South East Asia. Some travel may be necessary if the need arises to set up offices or employ staff for project delivery.
KeyReply offers a flexible leave and work arrangement policy.
Medical benefits also apply.