Careers & Hiring
Be a step ahead of the masses, join the AI movement with KeyReply now.
What’s it like working at KeyReply?
- Dedication: We see projects through from beginning to end in spite of obstacles we may encounter.
- Collaboration: We work internally with people from a variety of backgrounds. We also work externally with our customers, often on site, to understand and solve their problems.
- Trust: We trust each other to effectively manage time and priorities—we don't micromanage. We want to give people the space to think for themselves.
- Growth: We push ourselves and our peers to improve themselves and the world around them.
- Learning: We often face entirely novel problems, where we need to pick up a lot of new information and learn how to use it to make progress.
Perks and Benefits:
✓ Flexible vacation policy and work arrangements.
✓ Lots of autonomy and freedom to suggest improvements to the company.
✓ Team activities, lunches, games, outings, bean bags
✓ Medical benefits
By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next breed of enterprises, and working with these companies who care deeply about their customers. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end user and driving customer satisfaction.
- Take responsibility within an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products, providing innovative solutions to challenging programming and design problems.
- Accurately scope effort, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with team members and other stakeholders; sometimes this includes clients, if you need to.
- Stay aware of industry trends, confidently make technology choices and strategic decisions.
- Ship high quality products and features with an end-to-end mind set from conception to delivery and production support, owning specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health.
- Self-driven and care about maintainability of code, automation, deployment processes, and want to write the highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing applications (Candidate with less experience might apply to be considered for junior position).
- Experience working most of the following: VueJS, ReactJS, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, MySQL/Postgres/MSSQL, WebSocket.
- Experience and adamant in creating well thought-out applications that have reusable components, readable code, resilient design, low maintenance, computational efficiency, modular and future-proof (i.e. easy to modify and add on later).
- Experience with DevOps, like Azure/AWS/on-premise deployments and maintenance with Machine Learning/AI systems will be a plus.
- Experience in developing secure systems that fulfil stringent enterprise non-functional requirements will be a plus.
To apply, please fill up the application form here: