Careers & Hiring
Start building the future, join the AI movement with KeyReply now.
What’s it like working at KeyReply?
- Dedication: We see projects through from beginning to end and thrive when obstacles dare stand between us and success!
- Collaboration: No matter your background we work as a team to reach our goals. We work hand in hand with our customers to understand and solve their problems.
- Trust: Great teams require trust so they can focus on their tasks and trust enables us to effectively manage our time and priorities without micromanagement.
- Growth: We have cultivated a culture where we strive to be better every day than we were the day before, and make a directed effort to improve ourselves and the world around us.
- Learning: When you are working with state-of-the-art technology you encounter challenges no one has faced before. That means we need to innovate on the fly and create new solutions for making progress. A love of learning is the only way to push the boundaries.
Perks and Benefits:
✓ Flexible vacation policy and work arrangements.
✓ Lots of autonomy and freedom to suggest improvements to the company.
✓ Team activities, Snacks, Games, Outings.
✓ Medical benefits and Employee Stock Options.
By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next breed of enterprises, and working with these companies who care deeply about their customers. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end-user and driving customer satisfaction.
We are genuine, down to earth, hard workers; we don't just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become a best-in-class individual, as much as we care about being the best-in-the-world business.
- You will be reporting directly to Chief Technology Officer and you will lead our Singapore (4 software engineers) and Indonesia (3 software engineers) engineering team.
- Focus on building a culture of technical excellence by building and nurturing high performing teams of frontend, backend and full-stack engineers and leading them by example.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and business environment, while actively participating and contributing to product ideation and requirements gathering, along with other stakeholders like project managers, and business development folks.
- To be comfortable in interacting directly with our customers on a need basis, to understand their concerns and provide the required support. You are expected to actively resolve customer issues with the help of engineers and building permanent, sustainable solutions rather than short term fix to customer problems.
- You are expected to be master communicators who are confident in sharing their thoughts with the rest of the teams (outside of engineering as well) and actively participating in strategy formulation for our fast-growing company.
- You will be involved in the recruitment of great engineers, in collaboration with human resources.
- Take responsibility within an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products, providing innovative solutions to challenging programming and design problems.
- Accurately scope effort, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with team members and other stakeholders; sometimes this includes clients if you need to.
- Stay aware of industry trends, confidently make technology choices and strategic decisions.
- Ship high-quality products and features with an end-to-end mindset from conception to delivery and production support, owning specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health.
- Self-driven and care about maintainability of code, automation, deployment processes, and want to write the highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
Skills & Experience required
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing applications
- Experience working most of the following: VueJS, ReactJS, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, MySQL/Postgres/MSSQL, WebSocket
- Experience and adamant in creating well-thought-out applications that have reusable components, readable code, resilient design, low maintenance, computational efficiency, modular and future-proof (i.e. easy to modify and add on later)
- Experience with DevOps, like Azure/AWS/on-premise deployments and maintenance with Machine Learning/AI systems will be a plus.
- Experience in developing secure systems that fulfil stringent enterprise non-functional requirements will be a plus.
To develop, sell and support a successful AI software product a business needs to solve a market problem, understand its market, identify the opportunity as well as develop and market an appropriate piece of software.
As a product manager, you are part of the core business function, and will have the opportunity to help chart our product roadmap and AI strategy. To succeed in this role, you must have a strong understanding of software, become an expert in AI and in our business domain.
You might like this role because,
- You relish the challenge of being the first Product Manager in a startup.
You recognize that things can be messy. You’re also excited at the opportunity and autonomy to grow the product, the company, the practice, and yourself.
- You want to be more than just a backlog manager.
You know that feature factories don’t build good products. We count on you to bring the insights that help the company make sound decisions.
- You want to have strategic impact.
Work directly with our CEO and CTO. Get support from our product coach and advisor, a founder and product leader of 15 years.
- You excited about working with real
Innovation in AI is happening at lightspeed and some can bring about quantum leaps in product improvements. Our CTO has his nose in the latest developments and is always on the lookout for what can help us build better bots.
You might be The One if you,
- Love bringing people along for the ride.
Your designers, engineers love you. Your users and buyers trust you’re listening to them. You understand that sales, customer success, and account managers have incredible insights into our customers, and pretty awesome ideas too.
- Think critically and are intellectually honest.
You have input from everyone. You still have your opinion on the product, and you’re able to back it up with evidence and sound thinking. Still, you welcome your colleagues to challenge your ideas and you’re prepared to shift.
- Are a systems thinker.
You care about solving customer problems. You also care about building a scalable solution. When a customer ask for feature, you dig in and understand why. You’re able to abstract the problem and turn it into a solution fit for many.
- Are pragmatic and adaptable.
You recognize that we work with enterprises and large businesses, and things don’t always happen on the timeline we want. That balance in making our customers happy today whilst building for the future, is the hallmark of a great B2B product team.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 4 years’ working experience and 2 years working experience as a product manager on B2B or enterprise.
- Bring people along and collaborates with cross-functional teams (such as engineering, marketing, sales, quality assurance/testing, customer success) in order to build a product that fulfils a product vision and to turn it into business success.
- Experience defining and developing a new software product or service.
- High interest with Artificial Intelligence, you will work closely with CTO to understand how technology evolution can drive huge improvements in product.
- Good critical and strategic thinking skills and highly intellectual.
- Pragmatic, willing to deal with complexity, deal with custom requests.
- Systems thinker, able to translate insights to tangible product.
- Presentable and comfortable with front end client interactions.
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environments (such as a startup) is a bonus.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Drive sales meetings and close customers.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Consistently surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Enable channel partners regionally to close deals.
- Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships and supporting clients through their lifetime as clients.
- Provide product feedback based on sales conversations to shape product decisions and direction.
- Speak at events to pitch and make connections with new prospects and partners.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 5 years’ experience working as sales or business development
- Networking expert, communicates superbly and enthusiastically.
- Over-achiever who not only completes assigned tasks, but makes your own tasks based on your own judgments, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven critical thinker and team-player who can make independent decisions and proactively helps others across other functions.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about artificial intelligence, data and automation; you must enjoy learning difficult technicalities about AI in order for you to do your job confidently and effectively.
- Familiarity with bots, messaging products, automation, software and digital marketing.
- Experience with sales growth tools and techniques.
- Previous SaaS start-up experience will be an advantage