Careers & Hiring
Start building the future, join the AI movement with KeyReply now.
Why join KeyReply?
- We solve difficult problems that are very meaningful. Healthcare organizations around the world are now planning for what post-covid-19 will look like. What does a smart hospital look like? What changes should they make for Healthcare 2.0?
- By being more nimble in the way of delivering care – in person or remote; moving from reactive to proactive and preventive care; empowering patients to make informed first-level decisions on their next course of actions; and more efficient resource allocation, we can positively impact the lives of millions in very tangible ways.
- We are proud to work with some of the largest and most well-respected healthcare institutions. Your work will be used prominently by millions to improve the future of patient engagement.
- Lead the innovation in Healthcare and Insurance by joining KeyReply today.
By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next breed of enterprises, and working with these companies who care deeply about their customers. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end user and driving customer satisfaction.
We are genuine, down to earth, hard workers; we don't just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become a best-in-class individual, as much as we care about being the best-in-the-world business.
- Take responsibility within an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products, providing innovative solutions to challenging programming and design problems.
- Accurately scope effort, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with team members and other stakeholders; sometimes this includes clients, if you need to.
- Stay aware of industry trends, confidently make technology choices and strategic decisions.
- Ship high quality products and features with an end-to-end mind set from conception to delivery and production support, owning specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health.
- Self-driven and care about maintainability of code, automation, deployment processes, and want to write the highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
Skills & Experience required
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing applications
- Experience working most of the following: VueJS, ReactJS, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, MySQL/Postgres/MSSQL, WebSocket
- Experience and adamant in creating well thought-out applications that have reusable components, readable code, resilient design, low maintenance, computational efficiency, modular and future-proof (i.e. easy to modify and add on later)
- Experience with DevOps, like Azure/AWS/on-premise deployments and maintenance with Machine Learning/AI systems will be a plus.
- Experience in developing secure systems that fulfil stringent enterprise non-functional requirements will be a plus.