Careers & Hiring
Start building the future, join the AI movement with KeyReply now.
Why join KeyReply?
- We solve difficult problems that are very meaningful. Healthcare organizations around the world are now planning for what post-covid-19 will look like. What does a smart hospital look like? What changes should they make for Healthcare 2.0?
- By being more nimble in the way of delivering care – in person or remote; moving from reactive to proactive and preventive care; empowering patients to make informed first-level decisions on their next course of actions; and more efficient resource allocation, we can positively impact the lives of millions in very tangible ways.
- We are proud to work with some of the largest and most well-respected healthcare institutions. Your work will be used prominently by millions to improve the future of patient engagement.
- Lead the innovation in Healthcare and Insurance by joining KeyReply today.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
As a QA you will responsible for ensuring that products and services meet the established standards set by KeyReply. Your duties include maintaining strong overall quality control of products made by KeyReply adhering to reliability, performance and customer expectation. Inspection of products is part of the job with the obligation to report and document findings.
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Adhere to industry quality and safety standards
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements Maintain standards for reliability and performance of production
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, and features in business terms. Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Working knowledge of products and services
- In-depth understanding of industry standards and company policies
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus