Careers & Hiring
Start building the future, join the AI movement with KeyReply now.
Why join KeyReply?
- We solve difficult problems that are very meaningful. Healthcare organizations around the world are now planning for what post-covid-19 will look like. What does a smart hospital look like? What changes should they make for Healthcare 2.0?
- By being more nimble in the way of delivering care – in person or remote; moving from reactive to proactive and preventive care; empowering patients to make informed first-level decisions on their next course of actions; and more efficient resource allocation, we can positively impact the lives of millions in very tangible ways.
- We are proud to work with some of the largest and most well-respected healthcare institutions. Your work will be used prominently by millions to improve the future of patient engagement.
- Lead the innovation in Healthcare and Insurance by joining KeyReply today.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Drive sales meetings and close customers.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Consistently surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Enable channel partners regionally to close deals.
- Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships and supporting clients through their lifetime as clients.
- Provide product feedback based on sales conversations to shape product decisions and direction.
- Speak at events to pitch and make connections with new prospects and partners.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 5 years’ experience working as sales or business development
- Networking expert, communicates superbly and enthusiastically.
- Over-achiever who not only completes assigned tasks, but makes your own tasks based on your own judgments, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven critical thinker and team-player who can make independent decisions and proactively helps others across other functions.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about artificial intelligence, data and automation; you must enjoy learning difficult technicalities about AI in order for you to do your job confidently and effectively.
- Familiarity with bots, messaging products, automation, software and digital marketing.
- Experience with sales growth tools and techniques.
- Previous SaaS start-up experience will be an advantage